quinta-feira, 17 de março de 2011

Cristal Workshop


Monday I went to a workshop about cristals. It was realy great! The two dutch ladies who gave the workshop were so kind and calm, explaining every thing about cristals and how you should use them, how you can clean there energy by meditation, putting them under need the earth or just directly at the full moon light. It was a very special experience for me and it did do me very good. You can visit one of the ladies blog cavalo-de-vento.blogspot.com 
Soon I would like to make a page just about cristals also, but it will take a lot of work to photograf al of my cristals, so when I´m ready it will be great!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

write youre dreams, youre thoughts, youre ideas...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...