sexta-feira, 11 de março de 2011

Suprise!

Last Saturday I surprised my daddy whose birthday it was. I only arrived in the middle of the night while he was sleeping, and he was very surprised but happy to see me and I was very happy to spend his birthday with him.
I did spend some good days in Monchique! Carnaval was a lot of fun also! Monday I got together with some friends and had some drinks at some nice bars in Monchique. There were a lot of people who were dressed up, it is a pity I didn´t have my photo camera, because there were some nice costumes. There were some guys dressed up as Lego man, it was so funny! I also got dressed up, but nothing special. I had my cute pink dress on, some nice make-up and a silver mask. ooooo I had so much fun!
Yesterday I surprised my best friend Raquel, it was also her birthday and she kind of suspected that I would come because I was always calling her boyfriend to combine with him picking me up from the bus in Évora.
She was so happy! I made her a lovely salmon lasagna and a chocolate cake, it was a great dinner with Casal Garcia bubbly white wine mmmmmm. After we played Monopoly until three o clock in the morning, just like in the old days!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

write youre dreams, youre thoughts, youre ideas...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...