terça-feira, 24 de maio de 2011

Package from India

Today I have received this lovely, incense smelling package from my stephmother from out India!
She told me she would send me something from India for my birthday, it took a long time to get here, but I´ve got it! It has a purple raparound trousers, a Ganesh statue made out of wood and painted, a little silver fish because I´m pisces, a wooden box and a metal box, green grass relaxing oil, a wooden beaded necklace, a Ganesh poster and lots of lovely smelling incense!
I´m so happy with these things! I just love India and next year I will be going there with my best friend Raquel for three months and we will have a lot of fun!!!







Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

write youre dreams, youre thoughts, youre ideas...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...