sexta-feira, 18 de novembro de 2011

The Versace Pictures

So here they are, the pictures from what i bought yesterday in H&M.



 The paper bags that they gave us to bring our clothes in were just georgeos! So bright and colorfull but classy at the same time.




 This little writing book was given imediatle at the entrance. It is realy cute!

 These earrings are realy beautiful. I love them!

 And this ring! It is mega big but oh so georgeos!


 I love the print from the leggings and I got that waistcoat I wanted so much!


 This was the bracelet they gave to the people who were waiting. I was in the second group who was aloud to enter. They wrote the time that we were aloud to be there, only ten minutes.

 And of course I couldn´t leave Lisbon without going to my favorite parfume boutique, Perfumes&Companhia. I bought an eyeliner from Bourjois. I love Bourjois and have got many beautiful eyeshadows.


Hope you enjoyed the pictures and if you want you can leave a comment telling me something about Versace or if you had the same experience as I had.

6 comentários:

  1. obrigada por visitares o meu blog!!!
    adorei as coisas que compras-te :)

    bellis**

    www.bellisgirl.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. uau, amei tudo o que compraste. Excelente!

    Kisses,
    Saltos de Cristal

    ResponderEliminar
  3. beautiful ,beautiful,beautiful!!!!compliments!!
    i'm following you!!!if you like mine, do the same!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Tirando o pelo, não consigo gostar de nada. Mas é só a minha opinião :)

    LOVE, X SARA
    FASHION BLEETING

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love the fur vest! :)

    P.s. U are welcome to check out my fashion blog anytime! Thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Na minha opinião compraste acessórios super bonitos. Adorei a colecção. :)

    20YearsOfLove

    ResponderEliminar

write youre dreams, youre thoughts, youre ideas...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...