sexta-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2013

I´M BACK

Back from a short holiday on the beach...I´ve been, in my mini van, in Melides this place where I´ve lived before. It was great!
Lovely weather, my friends, b-day party, carnaval party, beach, long walks, singing, creativity, painting, music, loneliness, my dogs, sun, rain and lots of happines!
Didn´t take so many pictures, I didn´t have any batteries and was just to lazy to buy some...
Yesterday was great! Great valentines day. I woke up my baby with a special breakfast, homemade heartshaped muffins and melted chocolate saying "AMO-TE" wich means love you in Portugese, together with a selfmade heartshaped card with an invitation for a heartshaped chocolates culinary lesson from me to my love.
That was a lot of fun to, to do. We made all kinds of chocolates with coconut, sesame seeds, cherry jam, but in the end I was really full of chocolate...
Later we had a great dinner out at a great restaurant, I really enjoyed Valentines day this year!
Thank you baby for your existance!
 


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

write youre dreams, youre thoughts, youre ideas...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...