segunda-feira, 16 de dezembro de 2013

BUSY BUSY

 Saturday I gave a Christmas decoration workshop and it was a big succes! I had 8 students, and the oldest student was 85 years old! She was so sweet, always saying to me she wasn´t able to make the decoration, but in the end she did it with a lot of fun. It was my first time I gave a workshop, I loved it and my students loved it to.
While we had a little pause, we ate some lovely carrot cake and drank a cup of tea.
At the same time I´ve got a Christmas fair going on for ten whole days! It has been a lot of fun, beeing the youngest of the ladies selling crochet and jewelry.


 

 

 
Thank you so much Solange, Ana, Amanda, Marcelina, Maggie, Daniela, Isabel and D. Maria.
And a very special thanks to tea house Óchálá!


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

write youre dreams, youre thoughts, youre ideas...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...